Wednesday, January 17, 2018

 My name is Yonas. Welcome to my career blog!. Where I will show you why its amazing to have a job with Boeing! I think this would be a good career for me because to work with Boeing would be amazing! I would be able to advance my team work skills. My math skills would get better the more I work with cutting metals.

My problem solving skills will also advance. I will be facing many challenges in this career. My leadership skills would advance because a lot of times working for Boeing you have a team. Working for being also comes with allot of benefits. Including paid sick leave dental and

Https://Www.flickr.com/Photos/Griggle/3402492518/Sizes/l.
Https://Www.flickr.com/Photos/Griggle/3402492518/Sizes/l.
                                                                                    For the next 8 following weeks I will be posting more information about my career interest and the research I have found. A few things you will learn on this blog is about Boeing. How they work, what jobs fall under my career interest.  And the duties and requirements for training Some related careers that follows under Air craft mechanics are you can be a airplane assembler, Airplane pilot. You can build and work on planes for the military. some things you are going to see in the following blogs for the next 8 weeks is I will be doing a job shadow. I will be asking questions about the job, how that person fell into this line of career. Why the person likes or loves to do their job. I will also be asking the pros and cons of doing that job. I will also be doing an information interview. 

What I loved and enjoyed about taking the aviation class at south Seattle was I was able to learn new things. I was able to learn how to work machinery and use equipment I have never used. This career would be good for me because I like to learn hands on but also being able to sit down and learn as well.












No comments:

Post a Comment